Child Care Aware® of Kansas has launched a new website to help you advertise your child care program to families searching for child care. The FREE website gives you the ability to enter information about your program–such as hours/days of operation, age group vacancies, rates, training hours, transportation options, and much more.
The benefits for you include…
- Marketing of your child care program to new families
- Connecting with families looking for child care
- Accessing your profile 24/7
- Emphasizing your special areas of experience
- Highlighting your program with a picture tour for families–upload up to five pictures to showcase your program. **Consider collecting photo permission releases prior to uploading photos or include photos without children’s faces.
As an early childhood professional, you play a key role in providing quality care and education for the children and families you serve. To set up your personalized profile account, click the link below to get started. Additionally, you can Click here for a one-page guide to assist you..
Get Started Now: https://stage.worklifesystems.com/program/16
To keep the information as current as possible we ask that you complete a business profile at least once a year and complete a vacancy update once a quarter!