Mini Learning Experiences are an opportunity for an Early Childhood Connections Specialist to come to your facility or home and interact with the children.
Each event lasts about 30-45 minutes and children will participate in various activities that might include art projects, science activities and reading. Additional information is provided to the teacher/provider to continue the theme in the classroom and each child gets to take home a packet to give to their families to continue the learning at home.
Themes change monthly.
Current Membership holders have the opportunity to have a FREE Mini Learning Experience once a calendar quarter. Additional visits are $30.
Non-Members may purchase Mini Learning Experiences at $60.
- No more than 15 children at a Mini Learning Experience. Additional children will increase the price $30 per group of 15 additional. For example, a classroom of 35 would be charged 3 Field Trips (One free if member). This is to cover costs of additional staff and materials for large numbers.
- Rooms cannot exceed licensing capacity.
- Only the site’s staff count toward the adult/child ratios.
- Staff will be expected to help keep the environment free from distractions as much as possible.
- Staff may be required to participate in some interactions.
- Reservations need to be made 30 days in advance. Slots fill fast. No guarantee on availability.