Journey on the Go Presentations are an opportunity for a Child Start CCR&R Specialist to come to your facility or home and interact with the children.
Each event lasts about 30 minutes and children will participate in various activities that might include art projects, science activities and reading. Additional information is provided to the teacher/provider to continue the theme in the classroom and each child gets to take home a packet to give to their families to continue the learning at home.
Themes change monthly. See below for current themes.
Current Membership holders have the opportunity to have a FREE Journey On The Go Presentation once a calendar quarter. Additional visits are $30.
Non-Members may purchase Journey On The Go Presentations at $60.
cause and effect essay outline Important Information
- No more than 15 children at a Field Trip. Additional children will increase the price $30 per group of 15 additional. For example, a classroom of 35 would be charged 3 Field Trips (One free if member). This is to cover costs of additional staff and materials for large numbers.
- Rooms cannot exceed licensing capacity.
- Only the site’s staff count toward the adult/child ratios.
- Staff will be expected to help keep the environment free from distractions as much as possible.
- Staff may be required to participate in some interactions.
- Reservations need to be made 30 days in advance. Slots fill fast. No guarantee on availability.
- January: Dots (from the book Press Here)
- February: Dental Health
- March: The World of Weather
- April: Earth Day
- May: The Human Body
- June: The Solar System
- July: Get Outside and Learn
- August: Science Exploration
- September: S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering, and math)
- October: Healthy Choices
- November: Native American Heritage
- December: Baking Fun