Licensing has increased the number of training sessions that must be taken to work in child care. We know this change is potentially an expensive one! As a result we have put together a training package to help save you some money on these core classes. Available for Child Start Members only, you can attend the following courses for a total of $50! The trick is you must take one of each through Child Start between now and December 31.
Here are the options with dates. In order to receive the deal you must attend one date for each of the following :
- Basics – 9:00 am – 3:45 pm (1/2 hour break between sessions)
Includes: Child Abuse with Abusive Head Trauma, Basic Child Development, and Safe Sleep Practices
8/12/17 9/9/17 10/14/17 11/11/17 12/9/17
- Healthy Environments/Signs & Symptoms of Illness – 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
8/8/17 10/2/17 11/6/17 12/4/17
- Happy Meals – 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Emergency Preparedness – 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Keeping Children Safe – 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
8/17/17 10/26/17 12/4/17
The last day you can register and save over $50 is November 9th . Pick your dates and call to reserve now!
The fine print:
- Only available for Child Start Members.
- No substitution of classes.
- Non-transferable to another person.
- Date exchanges only for same course for same person within 2017.
- All classes held at Child Start. Doors unlock 15 minutes before scheduled start time. Doors lock at start time. No admittance after doors locked.
- No rescheduling allowed if do not cancel before the day of class.
- No refunds.
Medication Administration training is not included in this training package but is offered regularly. Find the next available date on our training calendar and make a reservation! This course fills up quick and walk-ins will most likely be turned away.