Are you wanting to attend Camp GWC but it is over your budget? Is the cost of training getting difficult to manage? KCCTO has scholarships available for professional development and they are approved to use on Camp GWC and all of our
This is not income based.
In order to receive scholarship applicants must:
- Be a Kansas resident
- Be currently employed at the same licensed child care facility in Kansas for at least 6 months
- Be a current CCDF Subsidy Provider
- Complete an Individualized Professional Development Plan (IPDP) along with the KCCTO Scholarship application
- Complete training registration
- Complete training
- Provide verification of training completion to KCCTO
For questions, please contact Hailey Anderson at KCCTO. 785-532-7197 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply online at: https://kccto.org/programs/progression-of-professional-development-scholarships – then select In-Service Training Scholarship.
You can register and pay for Camp GWC or Trainings and receive reimbursement later!