Are you looking for an opportunity to increase the quality of your child care, receive financial stipends and free training?
We are currently recruiting Family/Group Child Care Homes to participate in our next Child Care Quality Initiative Project. This project enhances child care quality through coaching and professional development to support positive child interactions and engaging family events.
- Family/Group Child Care Provider
- Good Standing with KDHE, preferably enrolled with DCF.
- Working Computer/Internet with an active email account.
- Willingness to participate for the full project year (July 2019-June 2020)
- Free professional development hours
- Financial stipend
- Monthly mentoring with Early Childhood Education Specialist
- CLASS assessments
- Networking opportunities with other program participants
- Parent engagement strategies & events
For more information
Contact: Caroline Teter – 316-682-1853
We are focused on recruiting from Cowley, Harvey, and Sedgwick Counties. We are accepting applications for all counties in the case of expansion.
The Child Care Quality Initiative Project is funded by the Kansas Children’s Cabinet and Trust Fund with pass-through funds from Child Care Aware of Kansas