- How do I apply for jobs?
- How do I know if I submitted my application correctly?
- I applied for several jobs. When will I be contacted?
- I applied for a job. What is the status of my application?
- Can I submit my resume without applying for a position?
- Information has changed on my application since I applied. How can I update my application?
- I’ve been called for an interview. How do I go back and look at the job description if it is no longer available on the website?
- How will salary be determined if I am offered a position?
- How do I know if a position has been filled?
- Why did I not receive an interview?
- What if I no longer want to be considered for a position that I applied for?
- I did not get the job but I am still interested. How can I be notified of new positions?
Answer: Applicants can apply for jobs in which they are interested and at least minimally qualified by searching posted positions on the Child Start website: www.childstart.org/careers/. You may apply online, email your resume to: email@example.com or apply in person at 1002 S. Oliver.
Answer: Child Start has an extensive and sometimes lengthy selection process (See Application Timeline). You will be contacted by HR or a member of the selection committee if you are selected for an interview. HR contacts all applicants when a position has been filled or a search is terminated.
Answer: Child Start has an extensive and sometime lengthy selection process (See Application Timeline). While we want to answer your questions, we prefer you let the normal process occur. If you have not heard from Child Start in three weeks, please contact Andrea Lara, Human Resources Recruitment Specialist by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 316-682-1853 ext. 2259.
Answer: Yes. Your resume will be kept on file for one year and be available to our Human Resource Recruitment Specialist. You may also sign up for Job Alerts to receive emails when positions of interest become available.
Answer: If your application requires changes or additions, please re-submit to Andrea Lara, Human Resources Recruitment Specialist by email: email@example.com or visit Child Start, 1002 S. Oliver.
Answer: You may contact Andrea Lara, Human Resources Recruitment Specialist by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 316-682-1853 ext. 2259.
Answer: Child Start job postings include the base salary for each position. Other factors that determine pay include: salary grades, qualifications, experience and bilingual skills (See Bilingual Compensation). Salary negotiations are handled by the selecting supervisor and approved by the Program Director.
Answer: The posting will no longer appear on www.childstart.org/careers and you will be notified by HR when the position is filled via email or U.S. Postal Service.
Answer: Competition is very high for positions. If a selection committee is utilized for interviews, schedules and group size may affect the number of applicants selected. We truly wish we could meet everyone who applies, and we feel badly that we simply cannot. It is advised that you apply for any position in which you are interested and for which you are at least minimally qualified.
Answer: Contact Andrea Lara, Human Resources Recruitment Specialist by email: email@example.com or phone: 316-682-1853 ext. 2259 at your earliest convenience.
12.I did not get the job but I’m still interested. How can I be notified of new positions?