You may be eligible for these services
For a household of TWO
If your annual income is less than
|$15,730||You may be eligible for a Head Start program||learn more & apply|
|$19,123||You may be eligible for the Kansas Preschool Program||learn more & apply|
|$26,952||You may be eligible for Child Care Subsidy||learn more & apply|
|$29,136||And you live in Kingman, Harper, Rice or Reno Counties you may be eligible for a Child Care Scholarship||learn more & apply|
You must go through the application process to determine eligibility.
Other ways to save:
- If you or your spouse is a military service member, you may be eligible for Operation Child Care
- You may be eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit
- You may be eligible for the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit
- Ask your child care provider about multi-child discounts
- Ask your child care provider about sliding scale fees
- Ask your employer about pre-tax dependent care plans
Most links above take you to a site that is not operated by Child Start.