KickStart Training Program
Earn your initial training faster than ever before!
Now you can get all of your initial training in just two Saturdays (in addition to CPR):
Saturday #2: KickStart 102:
- Emergency Preparedness (2 hrs);
- Healthy Environments: Disease Prevention & Control (2 Hours);
- Medication Administration (2 Hours);
- Happy Meals: Safe Food Practices and Allergy Awareness (2 Hours)
- = Total of 8 in-service hours
If you are not needing to attend all four trainings in this KickStart, please instead register for the sessions you need for this same date. Discount and lunch only available for those attending all four classes.
- Saturday #1: KickStart 101: Basic Child Development & Supervision (2 hrs); Safe Slumber (2 hrs); Child Abuse Neglect & Head Trauma (2 hrs); Keeping Children Safe: Environment & Transportation Safety = Total of 8 in-service hours
Cost for KickStart 101 or 102: Non-Members: $75 per KickStart – Includes Lunch , Members: $45 per KickStart – Includes Lunch.