We are happy to announce that we will be working with the Workforce Center of South Central Kansas to host our very first ever Virtual Job Fair for recruitment of Early Childhood Professionals!
Tuesday, October 19 – 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
This event is for anyone searching for positions in Wichita in the early childhood field and for any employer looking to fill open positions.
Are you a Child Care Center or other organization looking to hire? This virtual job platform will help you recruit, screen, and interview participants on the day of the job fair! Take a look here for a sneak peek of how the system works!
Learn about what the platform does and how it looks to you and your job seekers:
Learn how to set up your booth and the different visual options:
In order to participate in the Early Childhood Job Fair you will need to first have a KANSASWORKS account for employers. You can register one for your company at https://www.kansasworks.com/employer#resources.
Helpful links for KANSASWORKS:
With an employer account, employer’s can:
- Create, edit and manage an unlimited number of job postings for free.
- Search for qualified candidates and save those searches.
- Promote your company through your profile.
- Receive resume match alerts and referrals.
- Connect with Workforce Center staff for advice and support. For Child Care Centers in Wichita, our account contact is Mary Mann – 316-771-6800.
Complete this form to get access to set up your employer job fair booth:
Looking for a job in the Early Childhood Field in the Wichita area? Here is some information about the virtual job fair to get you started. Link will be shared in the near future so check back!
Learn about accessing and using the job fair platform:
Learn how to navigate the chatting options available during the job far: