Purchase your 2019 Professional Membership Now!
Now have your membership longer with a 12 month expiration!
- Reduced cost for training hours – 40% off
- On-site trainings $75/hour, minimum 2 hours
- LifeSaver Learning Discounts – $10 off 7 hour course
- Free Mini Learning Experiences – limit 1 classroom per quarter. $30 each additional ($60 non-members) Individual Members – Only applies to FCC Owner*
- Quarterly customized report with attendance and hours
- Constructive Playthings Discount – 20% off + Free Shipping
- Lakeshore Learning Discount – Free Shipping and 10% Merchandise Certificate
- Notification of FREE Trainings before non-members*
- Membership List Access*
- Growing With Children discount & other special events
- Membership window clings and logos to showcase to clients
- Access to AIG Benefits:
- $2000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Benefit
- Discount program for eye care, hearing, prescription, and chiropractic services
When does the membership year end?
Beginning with the 2019 Membership, all memberships expire 12 months after purchase.
How many Mini Learning Experiences may I have?
You will have access to one Mini Learning Experience per quarter. If you purchase in January, you could have 4 in a year! Please note, this is per classroom, not per site. Additional Mini Learning Experiences will be available for purchase at a discounted membership rate of $30. There is a maximum of 15 children. Additional children in Mini Learning Experience will incur a $30 charge (per 15 over). Teachers may be asked to participate. It will be the provider/teacher responsibility to help defuse distractions. Individual Membership holders: Mini Learning Experiences only available to Family Child Care and Group Homes and only to the named owner.