- TrailBlazer Badges are awarded upon review and approval of evidence and confirmation of completion of required courses.
- Awarded to an individual (not a center) and is non-transferable.
- Evidence must be submitted before the end of the quarter in order to receive badge/credit.
- Evidence must be quality content.
- Onsite TrailBlazer Trainings can be used to complete a track.
- Must be completed within one calendar quarter.
- Free Track not available as an onsite.
- Charged as typical trainings (three trainings make one track so 3 trainings x75 per hour x2 hours= $450.
- Available to members only.
- Third Free Track must be used within 12 months.
- Free Tracks are not available as an onsite in any capacity.
- In order to earn the TRAILMASTER Badge, all three tracks must be completed within 12 months.
- No additional evidence required.
- REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS: Each training in a Track is treated like a typical training and follows training policies (walk-in fees, cancellation policy, etc.).
- Training: A 2-hour professional development event.
- Onsite: A training provided for a client at their location specifically for their staff.
- Track: A combination of three trainings as defined by Child Start.
- TRAILBlazer: The name of the project for training tracks. Awarded as a badge if an individual completes all trainings in the track and the required activity.
- TRAILMaster: The name of the badge received when earning three TrailBlazer Badges.
- Badge: A digital badge. See https://openbadges.org/get-started/earning-badges/ for more information.
Upcoming TrailBlazer Trainings
This training will help child care and early learning professionals develop confidence and knowledge when […]Find out more »
May 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
May 30 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
May 30 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am